Wednesday 15 April 2009

Wet and windy day

Marden lightning

Woke to a thunder storm right outside my window. You know it's close when the lightening and thunder are on top of each other. So who counts the seconds between each to find out the distance? For every 5 seconds that go by before you hear the clap of thunder, that’s one mile.

Expected to get my new ATM cards but none of them have shown up so hope they haven't gone missing or that will a nightmare.

I have started to fit my surround sound system again, just need to run the cable to the rear speakers, which is always a bit of a pain, wish they were those wireless types but I cannot afford a new setup right now being that I am not working. Good to have better sound that the TV provides, although the TV does do some fairly good sound.

Got the Twitters setup on the mobile phone, eventually, don't know why but every time I linked it no messages would appear in my Twitter feed but glad to say that is working. I get free text messages on my mobile plan so that is going to be cool, so expect some twitter messages now, you can find me at http://www.twitter.com/steveintheukok



No comments:

Post a Comment