Monday 7 September 2009

Not having a good day!

Bad Day.

iPod has gone phut and died.

This is a disaster for me as I like to listen to podcasts and have done for years now, always had an iPod, lots of music that will only play on an iPod too.

I am not working at the moment and there is no way I can stretch to a new one.

So that really hampers my ability to listen to podcasts.

So I am putting a plea out to anyone that has anything spare, and I know that isnt many of you right now.

I have some iPods on my Amazon Wishlist, if anyone can help me out, I will return the favour later on when I can.

Amazon Wish List - http://tinyurl.com/kpe6gm

But not holding out much hope for that one! But if you don't ask! :-)

I'd be happy to sell you an internet radio station for the price of an iPod, get in touch if that interests you.

Failing that I am well and truly stuffed.

Bit sadzies, hasn't been a good month or two.

I have home insurance but the excess would pay for the iPod so not much point claiming there. Just push my premiums up next year.

I'll let you know if my knight gets here or if I sell a kidney :-)

1 comment:

  1. oh poor darling - this really sucks! unfortunately I am too broke myself to buy you a new ipod from your wish list but I am trying to get some extra shifts at the fish guttery table - just for you dear.

    Good luck and lots of good thoughts! xo kb

    ReplyDelete