Thursday 20 August 2009

Good news, and maybe not so much

Well I did not have to close the old station down like I said. In honesty I did close it, then open it, then change it then run it for a it before selling it.

So the thing made me some money which is nice, not enough to buy me that island I wanted. (Don't worry Kim Beaver I didn't get enough to buy the Faeroe Islands, I would have let you stay...the rest of the people however, maybe not, LOL, unless they were nice to me.)

Talking about the Kim Beavers, I watched a new episode of Coast on the BBC HD's the other day all about the Faroe Island's in the HDs. Very nice, stunning scenery, if you get a chance to catch it when it comes your way take a look. Lots of interesting facts about wartime in the Faeroe Islands. Then a bit about St.Olaf/Olav's day, etc. I might even have seen Kim's place...ooooh!

Like Archerr I suffer from the GERD and it's been getting worse lately so someone is going to shove something big and black greased up and shoved down my throat, Big Fatty calm yourself! An endescope, I said calm yourself! So some poor fool is going to be poking around inside my throat and stomach, gawd knows what they might find in there, couple of tires, an old boot, the crew of the Marie Celeste! So wish me luck, might be a week or two before I get the appointment through, its not an urgent procedure apparently.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked my little islands :)
    Oh dear - I hope the endoscopy won't be too painful. Get well soon honey :)
    Tell them to take some pictures and post them here. Might be fun :)

    xo kb

    ReplyDelete