Friday 13 March 2009

Gone Supernova

Anna Nicole Smith and Son Daniel

You know sometimes I am not the biggest fan of "gone wild" celebrities but there was one that for some reason touched me and I think that was because the real truth always seemed to seep out to show a real damaged soul.

That person was Anna Nicole Smith, she was in so many ways a damaged person who really needed love and probably more than a little guidance in life. She I think got neither.

So it was no surprise today to find that Howerd Stern whom the news media report as her boyfriend was implicated in her sad and tragic death from prescription drugs, allegedly prescribed to her fraudulently by doctors and Mr Stern.

I personally don't think of Mr Stern as her boyfriend but her drug dealer and I never warmed to him on her TV shows, there was just something that triggered the old spidey senses.

I hope those that contributed to her untimely death are brought to justice and that Anna and her son can rest in peace, she does at least deserve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment