Sunday 15 March 2009

Podcasts rule!

podcast_ctap_smalljpg

Since hanging up my headphones. Yes, I used to be a podcaster myself, I have become a huge fan of lots of other podcasts and now hardly watch any TV at all.

I wondered if you are the same? Do podcasts replace TV and radio for you or are they additional entertainment?

I have found so many wonderful podcasts, humour is my thing so anything that makes me laugh goes right to the top of the pile but I do like the odd bit of the serious stuff too.

My first podcast that I started listening to was Wanda Wisdom way back on her 3rd or 4th episode and I have listened to her ever since, I am a true fan of that crazy train wreck and love every second of her shows.

I am finding things I missed or passed up on right now and there are so many shows that I love that I am bound to insult someone if I mention them so just look into my fave podcast list on your left there and see which ones I am listening to.

I guess this was just a moment of thanks to you guys and gals that take the time out of your lives to share your humour, life stories or thoughts with us all, I am sure I am not alone when I say thank you so very much for your hard work and dedication, it really, really is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment