Thursday 26 March 2009

The new Nano or as I call it the T-Car

Tata Nano

Have you seen the new Tata Nano? How do you say that by the way? Tah Tah or a very British Tah Tah!? LOL

Anyway in the UK and in many countries Tata are known for their brands of tea, mainly Tetley tea, hence why I branded the car with the new Tetley logo :-)

So I just don't know about these, $2,000 for a car, great deal or death trap?

At present I am not fortunate enough to be in employment so a cheap car would be a great thing but even at $2,000 its currently out of my budget but I am sure many people would benefit from this short hop car.

Of course if you regularly take longer or higher speed trips then your pretty much asking for trouble as I doubt this thing has much in the way of protection to make other cars, walls and people bounce off it rather than go straight through, you can always say hi as they hurtle past you! LOL

That said I doubt it does much over 50mph, which reminded me of a small Japanese van made by Subaru I used to drive which changed lanes when the wind blew, SERIOUSLY, It really did, frightening, ran on a motorcycle engine but was very economical as it only did 50mph with a wind behind you, winding down the windows and blowing hard to try and get some speed up, LOL!

So what do you thing, would you buy one, would you take one if you won it in a competition or just leave well alone? Leave me a comment, email or try my new voicemail line.



No comments:

Post a Comment