Tuesday 10 March 2009

Welcome to my new blog

Hi everybody!,

Welcome to my new blog.

I intend to post here regularly and link to my favourite things on the interwebs.

I am a huge fan of podcasts and I will be posting links to the podcasts I am currently listening to so we can share and talk about those podcasts and the great and funny things we find on this wonderful web covered world.

As you can guess I love to laugh, so many of the things I listen to or look at will be humerous, however you will be subjected to my serious posts so beware! :-)

Thats all for the moment as I try and set this up the way I want it and get all those links done.

Thank you to all my friends out there in radio land you know who you are!

Don't be a stranger, say hello at steveintheukok@gmail.com or follow me on twitters at http://www.twitter.com/steveintheukok

Take care

SteveINtheUKok

No comments:

Post a Comment